STM Center of Innovation Development
STM Center of Innovation Development is an engineering company involved in development of new railway machines. Founded in 2010.
Director General is Evgeny M. Zuev
Chief Designer is Alexander A. Sachkov
- Research, development, design and technological work on building of traction and special rolling stock, units and assemblies of rolling stock, and automated control systems.
- Development of design and engineering documentation.
- Development of algorithms and software for microprocessor systems for control, regulation and diagnostics.
- Acceptance, operational and certification tests of diesel locomotives, special rolling stock and components of these types of rolling stock.
- Development and manufacture of high-tech components of microprocessor technology, unified control panels for equipping diesel locomotives and special rolling stock.
Energy efficient developments:
- Shunting diesel locomotive TEM9N SinaraHybrid with a hybrid power plant
- Shunting and clean-up single-section two-diesel locomotive TEM14
- Single-section mainline diesel locomotive TE8
- Two-section mainline diesel locomotive TG16M
- Booster station EU-500
- Shunting diesel locomotive TEM9TA with traction unit
Since December 2010, STM Center of Innovation Development has been a member of Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving cluster of Skolkovo Innovation Center.
Office in Ekaterinburg:
620026, Ekaterinburg, 6 Marshal Zhukov St., 2nd floor
Tel.: (343) 310-33-61
Office in Lyudinovo:
249400, Lyudinovo, 1 Karl Liebknecht St.
Tel.: (48444) 437-00, ext. 0617
Fax (48444) 437-00, ext. 0264