Топ-12 событий СТМ
12. Sinara-Transport Machines and Škoda Transportation established a joint venture in St. Petersburg, which will manufacture an advanced model range of comfortable and environmentally friendly types of urban transport, including trams, trolleybuses, electric buses and subway cars.
11. An educational program has been launched within the framework of industrial culture transformation at the Sinara-Transport Machines Holding enterprises. That will become the company's largest project to introduce lean manufacturing principles. 1,000 people will take part in this program in 2020.
10. Tests of the first prototype of TEMG1 locomotive running on liquefied natural gas have started. Next year, serial production of the gas-turbine locomotive will start, and they will be delivered to Gazpromtrans and Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat.
9. Sinara-Transport Machines and Austrian railway equipment manufacturer Plasser&Theurer have signed a Memorandum of Understanding. The companies identified areas for joint business development in the field of railway engineering: from adaptation of foreign technologies at the production sites of STM Holding to supply of railway service machinery for Russian Railways.
8. STM Holding continues a complex project to restore the railway infrastructure in Cuba. The company supplies TGM8KM locomotives, upgrades Ciénaga depot and participates in a continuing education program for employees of repair and locomotive services. 53 diesel locomotives have already been shipped to Cuba, and 267 Cuban railway workers have been trained. Besides, all the locomotives that the company supplies this year are decorated with special symbols - logo of anniversary of the Cuban capital.
7. Sinara-Transport Machines Holding is an innovative partner of the PRO//Motion.Expo railway exhibition. This year the Company presented a large-scale exhibit at a joint stand with Ural Locomotives.
6. Customer Day: Sinara-Transport Machines introduced new models of shunting diesel locomotives, track and railway equipment at a railway conference in Kaluga.
5. Sinara-Transport Machines and Afreximbank concluded a Cooperation Agreement. The parties agreed to jointly develop projects for supply to Africa of shunting diesel locomotives and track equipment designed for construction and scheduled maintenance of railways, and also confirmed their intentions to develop services for the supplied products.
4. According to the Agreement, the parties agreed to jointly develop projects for supply to Africa of shunting diesel locomotives and track equipment designed for construction and scheduled maintenance of railways, and also confirmed their intentions to develop services for the supplied products.
3. Sinara-Transport Machines and URALKHIM will develop an innovative shunting locomotive using an induction traction drive, cascading low-power diesel motors and a hybrid power plant that allows energy recovery.
2. STM-Service estimated digital transformation impact: savings thanks to monitoring centers amounted to 60 million rubles over 9 months of 2019. The benefits were achieved due to predictive analysis of technical condition, timely maintenance and monitoring violations of operating conditions of 2ES6 and 2ES10 diesel locomotives and TEM14 electric locomotives.
1. Kalugaputmash and Lyudinovo Diesel Locomotive Plant are participating in a national project to increase labor productivity. The Company cooperates with the Federal Center for Competence in the field of labor productivity (FCC) in order accelerate the changes.